Namdalen is perfectly located in the Pasvik-area in the border area between Norway and Russia and 20 kilometers south of Kirkenes (main regional city). There is a calmness and quietness in the midst of the forest, far away from the stress of the big cities and no traffic. Langfjordvannet is a rich lake with 11 different species of fish. There is plenty of pike, grayling and trout. The distance is short to the fjord for fishing in salt water. This fjord is 8 kilometrs long. Catch large cod, halibut or the tasty King crab. In the immediate surroundings there are rivers and an abundance of smaller lakes also with fish waiting to bite. A few kilometers to the east lies Russia and ca 30 kilometers to the west is Finland. This is a region, where only few tourists have been fishing at all, and represents an experience of untouched nature.
Depending on the season, pike fishing can be done under the Midnight Sun or The Northern Lights ! Midnight sun from May to July, Northern Light season starts in September .
DURATION: 7 days/ 6 nights
- Fishing equipment, river boat, life vests, protective clothing,
- 2 persons / room
- This is a self service fishing experience, so no meals or guided service is included.
- If you wish meal service this could be arranged upon request and offered separately.
Thon Hotel, Scandic Hotel, Hurtigruten harbour, Kirkenes airport
VALID: 25 05 2015 – 20 10 2015
MIN: 2 PERSONS
MAX : 12 PERSONS
ON REQUEST ONLY :
- meals: 1 x breakfast, 2 x lunch, 1 x dinner,
- host / guide, one night / 2 days
- NOK 3500 // person // night, min 2 persons
Telephone (+47) 78970540 PIC: Anne Koivisto